Sunday, November 19, 2006

the sunday blog..

yes it is the Sunday blog, the most difficult and elusive of all blogs. each blog worthy-thought that comes to mind passes just as quickly.

yesterday I did something fun, tomorrow I do something horrible... then there will be thanksgiving prep Tuesday & Wednesday, Thursday will be the big day of gluttony itself then Friday it's tattoo!!!!

But now I sit in the living room watching as my daughter and hubby watch an imaginary psychedelic Thanksgiving horror movie called "the turkey's thanksgiving" (which later turned into a french new wave thanksgiving movie before finally morphing into a star wars thanksgiving film in which "yoda don't eat turkey"... oh yeah my family) while I listen to an album my husband recorded so many years ago with a blues rockabilly man who is some how off the musical map these days. Where has he gone? We don't know but it is a tragedy for music lovers everywhere that he isn't serenading the world. Not a month goes by that we don't listen to his music, we played a few of his songs at our wedding... where am I going with this? I have no idea. it is a lazy Sunday. We had take out by the fire for dinner and we're left to sit and contemplate our day... and maybe right now what I am thinking is how much I have to be thankful for. damn look at me in the holiday spirit already.

No comments: