Tuesday, September 16, 2008

cleansing

I'm fairly certain that the information I'm about to impart to you falls into the category of things you didn't want to know about CamiKaos (or anyone else on the planet that isn't running for the Office of President or vying for the #1 position on some VH1 celebrities who are famous countdown)...

I love cleaning my ears. One of the things I look forward to each and every day is that time a few minutes after I get out of the shower when I can pick up a couple of Q-tips (and yes I mean Q-tips, not generic cotton swabs because there is sooo a difference) and clean my ear. I don't know what it is but it ranks up there in my top ten list of pleasurable sensations...

It's on par with that first big stretch of the morning and the taste of bacon.

9 comments:

Bubblewench said...

I'm a total ear clear too, and Qtips ONLY... it just feels so good.

Jenera said...

I'm not the only one!!!!

AngelConradie said...

for me- its flossing!

Mommy Jo said...

My 2 little boys have the cleanest ears in this town thanks to their mommy and Q-tips!

Lia Hollander said...

I was wondering why every time I saw you, it seemed like you were a little less smart. Now I know. Every time you clean your ears, you take out some brain.

Anonymous said...

Interesting! Have you ever tried those wax things that you burn while they're in your ear? I love those things, but forget what they're called.

holly said...

there SO is a difference. oh holy bob i never use the non-q-tip brand any more. it's wrong. they should stop it before i poke them with a real q-tip.

Deb Rox said...

I have no idea why I am telling you this, but I love Q-tip/ear tending too, and for a treat I sometimes allow myself the pleasure of pouring a few drops of hydrogen peroxide into each ear and let it bubble and fizz until I right my head, blot it and THEN Q-tip. I have not recollection of doing this as a child or it being suggested to me by anyone...

So I don't know if it is okay for your ears so don't do it, but it's a wonderful thing.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hee hee, me too.

And Lori means Hopi, only I think I spelt it wrong. Now that is meant to be great.