Wednesday, December 19, 2007

out of mind auto reply

I have more to do for Christmas and it is only... ummm.. days away. Less than a week now.

Can you say unprepared???

I can. But hopefully tomorrow that will be mostly fixed.

Tomorrow when Mr. Kaos is the biggest sweetest doll of all and takes me to finish our holiday shopping.

Together.

Because there is nothing like the torture of holiday shopping to say I love you.

Consider this my out of mind auto reply for today... I'll be back tomorrow no doubt with tales of hijinks and hilarity.

Are you all done with your holiday hooha?

xoxo

CamiKaos

10 comments:

holly said...

oh cRAP! i knew there was something i was supposed to be doing with my 3 minutes of free time each day.

looks like santas coming in january this year...

The Ferryman said...

Hijinks AND hilarity?

I'll be the judge of that.

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Ooh, I can't wait.

(And beware the crazy ladies in the van with the big REPENT stickers. She parked next to us Sunday & she scared the tuna salad out of me.

I knew there was a reason I hated shopping.)

Bubblewench said...

Oh enjoy that shopping experience! I know how much fun you'll have!

123Valerie said...

I think it's impolite of you to ask about my hooha without at least buying me a drink first.

I usually finish my Christmas shopping in February. I like to keep the spirit going.

Happy Christmas!

mielikki said...

have fun. Yes, I am done, I think... wait...am I? uh...

Jo Beaufoix said...

I am nearly done. A bit more wrapping and a couple of cards to deliver, then I am done.
Have fun shopping together. You mad people.

julie said...

I wish all my holiday hooha was behind me.

Wait. For some reason, that sounds kinda icky.

Good luck shopping with MK.

Unknown said...

The tree's up, and there's bright paper affixed to some boxes. Now we just needs our Christmas baby to show up.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't hit the mall right now with a Caterpillar Bulldozer...unless a nice young lady nibbled on my neck and whispered in my ear...or there was free drinks in for me....:):)

I the Crusty Redneck have embraced the digital age and shooped online...whooohooo and I'm done