Thursday, April 19, 2007

vice presidential sucker...

Ahem.

Remember a while back when I said
no?


No.

Just say no. Isn't that what Nancy Regan taught us?

Well apparently she didn't do her job because I have somehow been wrangled into vice presidentiary.

UNLESS some one decides before the next election to run against me. eh eh? anybody wanna?

I offered them muck on myself and the current VP (who is of course running for President and is the one that coerced me). He offered them muck too. Let me tell you we have some good muck for the asking... But they wouldn't hear it. They laughed, as if our muck offering were a joke, or as though no one else wanted the job and they were SO relieved to have a couple of suckers... er.... candidates.

So next month when they vote it looks like I may very well become Vice President Kaos.

Just say no worked so much better with drugs.

5 comments:

landismom said...

Wanna move here and be my running mate for PTA? I've got a week left to find a VP. It's not going well.

mielikki said...

you are a silly woman, Madame Vice President. Let me know when your going to shoot someone in the ass. I'll start saving bail money, now.

CamiKaos said...

LM: I laughed out loud because when I told a friend of mine here I was running her response was "Well I guess that means I'll have to be the PTA Vice President".

Mielikki: Face, not ass, and lets be real, you CAN'T arrest the VP for THAT kind of thing ;)

Bubblewench said...

Damn. I'll never talk to you again!! I hope you'll still have some time when we come out! Did I mention that my dad is coming to Portland too?

sybil law said...

You are officially a bureaucrat! Nooooooooooo! Nooooooooooo!
Now people will be writing blogs about you and your decisions. Haha
And then you cna read their blogs and do evil things to them at block parties. Use the power!