Tuesday, April 24, 2007

bacon & bathrooms...

I learned something very important in the last week. Bacon wins people. Bacon always wins and so K is a full fledged meat eater again. I thought you would all want to know. She thought you would all want to know. She asked me to tell you all that if eating bacon is wrong she don't wanna be right.

In bathroom news, it will be more than 4 days til we have our bathroom back (so dream, if you want to update your entry you can, but since you are the only one that threw out a guess you are currently in the lead).

Ever the clever man, Mr. Kaos decided to agree with me when I said we needed to rip out the sink and replace the floor while we're at it. He was hesitant at first but soon saw the wisdom of my ways. You know the wisdom of only having one working bathroom for who knows how long and having to go up a flight of stairs to use it. Wise.

Since that's really all I have for you today as other tasks are mounting up against me (woo!) I leave you with a little video bonus.



8 comments:

mielikki said...

Yeah for K! Bacon is good. Love the video of you taking out a toilet! Grandma would be so proud! (She really would!)

julie said...

I love that you post about bacon so much. I hope your bathroom is working soon!

dream said...

17.5 days? mmmmm bacon mmmmm omg baconbaconbacon mmm

The Ferryman said...

I would almost choose bacon over sex...

CamiKaos said...

Mielikki: I hope so; I just realized we will be without a main floor bathroom when she visits in a few days

Julie & dream: I bought a toilet and sink last night, found my tile out in Vancouver and I have to send Mr. Kaos to fetch it. It's all coming together

Mr. Fab: You should never ever have to choose.

Bubblewench said...

OOH! a WHOLE new bathroom! I can't wait to see it! And actually Flush your toilet!

Since we are adding the sink and floor, I'd say no sooner then Sunday. Probably more like a week from today.

BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON!

Bubblewench said...

OH and for some reason I can't see the video. :(

Bubblewench said...

I take that back. For some reason, now it let me watch. MR. K is very funny looking for that crack...... hello, toilet up there!!