Wednesday, June 11, 2008

got nothing...

I was just about to go to bed, I had tucked in the child, spent time with the husband, talked to the cats and decided that any work that needed to be done could wait until another day, because this day... this day had already been long enough.

I finished up a few things on line and was just about to shut my lap top when I realized I had no blog post waiting to post. Nothing lined up. Nothing ready to go.

Shit

I exclaimed...

I think I startled Mr. Kaos.

He looked at me in a mild state of bewilderment before deciding that it was just my normal brand of crazy and he went back to listening to some podcast on his iPhone.

I've got nothing. Today has sapped the strength out of me. It was a day full of nervous anticipation, waiting, watching, holding my breath.

And now that it's finally over? It seems that I've done nothing.

So that's what I'm leaving you with today... OK?

10 comments:

Bubblewench said...

nothing is still something

Korie said...

Okay

Lia Hollander said...

For the record, I believe you bothered me 34x today via IM. And I am certainly "something" so I guess that proves that you did do something.

CamiKaos said...

missb: maybe next time I will just cut and paste then...

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

This post may seem not to have much of a message, but to me it is very poignant. I am not the only one to have such days. Many thanks.

Anonymous said...

That is certainly alright!

Jo Beaufoix said...

It's fine hon. But are you? You disappeared from my bloglines and I got scared but you are here. My bloglines is being bad at the moment. :(

sybil law said...

........
:)

holly said...

i am going to blame bill for this too. he is incurring my wrath on a shocking scale today.

i think this was a that kind of day. and if that made sense? even more so. and if *that* made sense....well this is just going nowhere really. i'm going to bed! yes! 8 minutes before midnight, HOLLY IRELAND IS GOING TO BED WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

AngelConradie said...

oh i hate days like that!!!