Sunday, May 11, 2008

strange love episode 012: Xithor

World meet my brother Xithor. Xithor (as if that's your real name) meet the world... or at least the minuscule portion of the world listening to the show.

Now I'm not talking about some blog brother or friend that I've known for so long he could be a brother... I'm talking about my real honest to bob biological brother.... For realsies....

What happens when my brother, his partner, my husband and I are locked in a studio for an hour? Find out on this weeks very geeky episode of Strange Love.



***

as always you can listen to the show here, download it or subscribe so that you can always be the first to know when we've put out a new episode...

On next week's episode we host the lovely and multifaceted Lindy from Chronicles of Squidgyboo!

She's a mommy, a crafty little vixen, she can shoot a mean photo and I hear she bakes up a storm... too bad she'll be all the way in the UK with her baked goods and I'll be in my basement drinking...

5 comments:

sybil law said...

What's bad about drinking? Oh, wait - the lack of baked goodies. Eh. :)
Xithor and the interview, eh? Will I explode in all things geeky after a listenin'?

Anonymous said...

Wow!

So many things wrong with this podcast!!!

Washington being Oregon's Canada or Mexico!?!?!?

Mullets on Treasurelicious!?!? (Hey, go for it if that's what you're into!)

And - OMG! It *almost* sounded like the hosts of the show do not share the Red Sox love that, clearly, any sane person would have.

And what did you do to poor Dr. Normal's audio equipment!? It was the cat that broke it, wasn't it!?!?!

mielikki said...

Malachi?

Mee Ell ikki

easy peasy

but Mie is fine
good podcast. Especially some of the Sadimac input in the background

holly said...

dANG! i wish i'd seen this an hour ago!!! i could have been finishing my laundry!!!

it's going on the creative zen tomorrow. :)

julie said...

Yeah... who wears white pants in Portland, Oregon?