Thursday, April 10, 2008

late nights explained

I don't have a lot to say today...

I'm tired. I haven't been getting enough sleep...

I have a list of excuses prepared they are as follows:

1) my 6 year old is teething
2) my insane cat has been on a tear
3) I'm a night owl
4) I like to spend time with my husband
5) the dog ate my pillow
6) I was washing my hair.

But the facts are

1) even when teething and crazy she's been asleep by 9
2) I close the door and don't have to hear the crazy cat
3) I am a night owl... but I super pink puffy heart dreamland
4) He's been busy
5) I don't have a dog
6) I do that in the morning.

So the real reason if I'm totally honest that I haven't been getting enough sleep?

Well there are two... I've been watching back episodes of a few good shows on hulu and...
Twitter has made me it's bitch...

12 comments:

Mel said...

Ah, and so you needed to pass the virus, eh? Uh-huh. THX.

Anonymous said...

I've managed to resist it's charms so far.

holly said...

you know, you are the biggest ad campaign for me *against* twittering. i heart you SO much for helping me avoid this plague. you so rock.

but if i don't twitter and i don't hulu...why the f* am *i* so tired?

Bubblewench said...

I am twitters bitch too, and I must get my twitter cloud today when I get home.

I have to sleep or I am too bitchy. Besides, I hate freakin baseball and yeah for Spring - that is all that is on now so I'd rather go to bed.

KiKi said...

She's asleep by nine?
Sigh.
Must be nice.

For the Love... said...

You may not think you have anything to say but you just helped me pass a few more minutes without chewing my fingers off. My SIL is at this very second having a C-Section...I am a bundle of nerves and reading blogs take the edge off...next I am trying Vodka.

Anonymous said...

I don't need anymore things to read right now. It's getting in the way of my housework and I hate housework so it doesn't take much to distract me from it.

CamiKaos said...

denise: oh but Mel is there and she is really funny on twitter

for the love: Oh my gosh you must be going mad. I hope everything goes really well... glad I could help pass a few moments.

kiki: When she isn't teething she's asleep by 8. being at school by 8 am makes sleep imperative.

BW: Twitter is eating you for breakfast.

Holly: Um... I miss you. But I'm glad I could help.

dan: come on over to the dark side. we have bagels.

mel: I am a crappy friend like that.

Anonymous said...

I will not twitter, I will not twitter, I will not twitter.

CamiKaos said...

is that so Lori? Don't check your email then...

mielikki said...

I refuse to capitulate to Twitter.
You can't make me!
No! No!
no twitter for me

Jo Beaufoix said...

I will not twitter either. I'm not sleeping as I think there is a small hamster in my head spinning around on it's little wheel.
I cannot twitter. I have no time. I have not time for facebook anymore, I have no time for cleaning my house anymore. Where did all the time go? Who took it? I am very annoyed.