Wednesday, August 22, 2007

that thing with the mail...

Not too long ago I did that thing where I sent out postcards. Remember that? Yeah it was a lot of fun. So much fun that when my cousin decided to come to Portland for a little end of summer visit she thought she would do it too.

We plotted. We schemed and decided it would be best to drink a few margaritas and THEN write the postcards.

But not enough people asked her for them... for my taste. If I'm going to get loopy and write stuff I want to form an assembly line of semi sober writing and hilarity.

Sooo... Do any of you want a Drunken Portland Postcard from the fab pair of Mielikki & CamiKaos?

Sign on up here. You have until Friday at 8am. If I have your address from my previous postcard party then just leave a comment. If I don't have your address please comment and then send me an e-mail with your mailing address to mommifiedme at gmail dot com.

Woo hoo.

******
FAVOR???

And I need to ask a favor... I am having trouble with blogger right now so if you pop by and read this, even if you don't want a post card, even if you have NOTHING to say can you just leave a dot or some form of comment so I can tell if anyone is actually able to access my page.... I am getting so frustrated.

22 comments:

mielikki said...

I can read it, and bring on the Margarita's!

Lori said...

I can see it just fine. And I'd love to get a drunken post card. Sometimes we have drunken online chats, it's a lot of fun seeing what letter your drunken fingers will hit!

The Ferryman said...

I will take a postcard. Also, I am going to need both of you to rub it on your boobs before you send it.

CamiKaos said...

Mr. Fab: I can't speak for my cousin, but I will certainly be happy to rub it on my boobs.

Lor: coming up

Mielikki: Did you see that, we can rub it on our boobs!!! People should pay extra for that.

Bubblewench said...

I have been having blogspot problems off and on all day. Not just my page, other pages, and other comment areas too...

Seems to be doing better now though.

I'm so all over the postcard already. If Mr. Fab is getting some boobage, can you rub mine on Mr. Batman first? Or Jeffy? LOL!

CamiKaos said...

BW: I am totally fine whoring my boobies out, even my M's if she is willing... but not my bathusband. I can rub it on Jeffy though... I have no problem pimping him out.

Anonymous said...

Sure, I'll take a drunken postcard! If you have any left. If not, then you can um, drink some more, right?

Corey~living and loving said...

oh you know how I love postcards....and all my issues like that. :)

flutter said...

I can get you now, and I loved your postcard...even if I was hoping or hidden di$nee Pr0n

Lindy said...

Hmm I must have missed the post asking for postcards. As you know I'm a postcard ho. Did you get mine yet??

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hi Cami and Mielikki

I'd love a postcard.
The other one was fabulous dwahling.
Mwah Mwah

dream said...

me again me again! pls pls :)

OhTheJoys said...

Blogger was a giant butthole today (and last night).

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Blogger and I aren't speaking today either. Is it wrong that I take comfort in knowing my fellow bloggers are suffering too?

mielikki said...

Sure, boob's r us! I'll make sure that on Margarita/Postcard night I'm wearing my favorite lacy bra.
And, maybe, for BW we can walk down the street and rub unsuspecting men with her postcard!

We gots a lot a drinkin' and writin' to do now, cousin!

sybil law said...

You've also got a lot of boobin' to do!
WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Damn. Wish I could rub my boobs on something...

landismom said...

Ooh, drunken postcards, sign me up.

And let me just say: wordpress.

Not one outage since I signed up, though I perhaps am jinxing myself by writing that.

julie said...

Hell, yeah! I'll take a drunken postcard any old day.

I'm thinking of sending a few of my own sometime soon.

Bubblewench said...

Jeffy's all about the pimping and LICKING.... confirmed that last night.

Martin Declan Kelly said...

damn straight i want a postcard!

xo

CamiKaos said...

Mwahhahahaa:

Postcard writing will commence tonight. I am making us a lovely dinner with fresh salsa and guacamole. Not that you care about that. You should care that I am making a pitcher or two of margaritas though.

AngelConradie said...

i'm four days late... but here's my um, "dot" (^_~)