Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm quite sorry...

I was neglectful of most of you over the weekend and I would be remiss if I didn't extend you my most sincere apologies.

I was preoccupied with a most wonderful (and not at all imaginary) cousin Mielikki. She arrived on Thursday afternoon and stayed with us until early this morning when she made her way to the airport and is on her way home now.

It was a delightful time. Lovely really. There was chitting and chatting and....

Okay, yeah... so really this is the post where I tell you all that the fantastic Jo Beaufoix has given me an award. It's the "Nice Matters" award.

Before some of you groan and think how terribly un nice I am... wait a minute... we're not talking about BEING nice. I think she meant that I am a nice person. As a person. She seems to think that, especially when it applies to K and Mr. Kaos, I am very nice.




or I CAN be very nice. When it matters. I think Jo hit the nail on the head, I am nice though I often try to pretend otherwise. Unless I don't like you that is. And then I can't even be bothered to be rude to you.

Now I believe I am supposed to pass along this niceness to a few others so let me just get this over with quickly. The people I will tag as nice are being tagged for two reasons. One, they genuinely are very nice and two I am hoping they will forgive that I haven't gotten their questions to them yet.

Savvy this morning aren't I?


So Corey, Julie, Landismom: Tag, you're nice.

PS: You're welcome to use the cami version of the award I put up on my sidebar if you prefer.


10 comments:

Jo Beaufoix said...

Glad you had such a good time with your cousin sweetie.

And that is exactly what I meant.

Bubblewench said...

You are a mean beeootch. I know it. Nice my ass.

sybil law said...

Nice... hahaha.
Naw -you're nice. In fact, you are wonderful.
Enough of the mushy stuff!

flutter said...

WHATEVER!! like you need to apologize for having a life, even if it is imaginary *grin*

mielikki said...

Uhm HEY! I am not imaginary! At least I don't think I am. . .
chatting and postcard love and tiki and and and and. . .

Anonymous said...

***sits in the corner shivering** - me? neglected. N,n,nnoo.., I **sniffles** Im fine. Thank you.

Maude Lynn said...

I think you're nice!

julie said...

Oh, that's so... well, nice.

Thanks. :)

Corey~living and loving said...

Congrats on the award! and thank you for bestowing it on me. tee hee....I forgive you...I know you'll get those questions to me before Christmas....right? :)

landismom said...

Thanks! and thanks for pointing it out--I haven't caught up on my post-vacation blogging yet.