Monday, July 02, 2007

the one with no fences...

I wrote last week about an experience I'd had visiting my parents in the Midwest and briefly (oh so briefly) mentioned that you should remind me to get back to the thing about no fences. To my surprise a few of you did.

Imagine that.

And I was planning to say something about it

right here.

at my blog.

where you all come to visit me...

But then while Mr. Kaos and I were roaming the isles of Grandmother's House of All Things Home Improvement Related searching for that perfect thing, or things as it were, my phone rang.

Who could possibly be on the other end? Now when I tell you that you are going to say "My but he calls her often" (your speech is soooo proper).

It was my dad (See I told you you'd say it).

What could he possibly want?

To know when I was going to post the blog about not having fences in the Midwest.

I told him tomorrow (which is today).

Then I asked Why, did you want to write about it instead?

Yep, mmhhmmm, he did. He wanted to write about the strangeness of no fences in that big ol Midwestern area...

So you wanna know the thing about the no fences?

Go read my
daddy's blog.

Aren't you glad you read all the way down to the end?

4 comments:

mielikki said...

I love your Dad's blog. I've linked it so many times now that the people who read mine should just automatically know to go to his!
the word poo is in my word verification. Ew! at least on the last blog I commented on, sex was in it!

flutter said...

*big grin*

julie said...

How freakin' cute is it that your dad has a blog... and he steals topics from you?

Bubblewench said...

Love it!