Monday, May 28, 2007

turkey and cheese eggle...

I had a dream. I did. Really I did. It's true.

I had a dream last night that I was on America's Next Top Model and I made it all the way to the end when they send the girls off to a foreign country and I was worried that I didn't have a passport so I went to Trya and said "Oh my god" at this point I sobbed "I can't go, I don't have a passport." She reassured me that it was alright. They had obtained a passport for me, I was going to some random country... I began to walk out of the room when I said "But what about K? Did you get a passport for her?" Suddenly Tyra began to cry, oh no, she had forgotten, they knew that was part of the deal, we were leaving in 10 days, we needed to try to expedite things, quickly, lets get K into hair and make up so we can get her a passport photo, bring in the curtains and the camera, we have to take a photo and get a passport because Camikaos won't go without her kid....

And then I woke up because Mr. Kaos was running to the coffee shop. "I'm out of coffee." he explained, and did I want anything?

Yes. Yes please. I will take a turkey and cheese eggle, thank you, it sounds so good.

And that my friends is how I got what I wanted for breakfast.

PS: I should note that it was really more of a nightmare, I woke up sweaty and horrified.

No comments: